- We are a team of dedicated primary care professionals made up of 10 GP Partners, training doctors and allied health care professionals. We have a hard working managerial team who look after the day to day running of the practice. Our dedicated reception team and secretaries are here to help you.
- We strongly believe in training the future medical work force and have committed to training medical students and junior doctors at the practice. We are an approved training practice in East of England for training GPs and Foundation Year 2 Doctors. We teach medical students from Kings College London and Cambridge and often accept students from other London based medical schools.
- We are a forward thinking practice and wish to implement innovative ideas to try and improve our patients' satisfaction. We have recently launched a new platform called eCONSULT to allow patients to contact the surgery via a online portal. We will respond to each submission by the end of the next working day. The main purpose for using this is to make sure the patient is given the right outcome (advice or appointment) with the right team member (Doctor, Nurse, Health Care Assistant, Physio or Social Prescriber) within the right time frame.
- Self Help Advice and Online Pharmacy Advice: Why not visit the eCONSULT website by clicking on the link on the front page and obtain reliable self help advice or pharamcy advice by clicking on the condition you are suffering with ?
- Both Hall Grove and Parkway surgeries are part of the same practice with the same computer system and same doctors doing sessions at both sites. We are pleased to inform our patients that we are now part of a Primary Care Network allowing us to work in collaberation with Garden City Practice and Spring House.
- We have an active Patient Participation Group called Patients’ Voice which we would love our patients to get involved with. Click on the Patients Voice on the home page for more information.
Attribution: Website front image taken from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_Parkway_Fountain.jpg
Patient Survey 2019 for East and North Hertfordshire
We would like to get your views on local health services in East and North Hertfordshire.
Please click on the link to complete the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/patient-survey-2019
Thank you for your time and for giving your views to help shape and improve services for the future.