Patients' Voice (PPG)
The Aims of the Patients' Voice
The patient participation group is now fully established. Their role is to represent a patient’s perspective to the practice with the aim of improving the services and facilities that the practice offers, and aid the practice in the development of local services.
The group functions by both email and by meetings that take place every month. If you would like to improve the care you and your family receive by joining our PV please click on the link below and come to our meetings. Your participation in no way affects your care at the practice.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Patients' Voice Minutes
- Minutes of Meetings
- Minutes PV Meeting 15 August 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV Meeting 16 July 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV Meeting 20 June 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV Meeting 28th May 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV Meeting 18th April 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV Meeting 19 Mar 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV meeting 21 Feb 2019.pdf >
- Minutes PV meeting 15 Jan 2019.pdf >