1. Please complete an eCONSULT form for any admin and clinician related issues. We will get back to you by the end of the next working day, for a clinical issue. Our eCONSULT platform is open 8am until 6.30pm 5 days a week. The self help advice operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
2. If you do not have access to the internet you can still ring the Surgery and speak with our reception team who will then book the most appropriate telephone consultation with a member of the clinical team (Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Assistant, Physiotherapist or Social Prescriber). All appointments for the time being are being managed over the phone however where appropriate the clinician may ask you to attend the surgery.
3. Due to Coivd19 all admin requests are now being dealt with through our website. Please go to our website and click on the eConsult - Admin Help.
4. We apologise for the long waits on the phone line, this is due to a number or reasons. We are working hard to answer and deal with your questions on the phone. If you have a query about either the vaccine delivery programme or about vaccination status please see the above 2 links.
5. We continue to offer a triage first approach with appointments as per the guidance from NHS England. All long term chronic health conditions are being reviewed in our clinic (e.g Diabetes, COPD, Asthma etc). If you are due a review please either complete an Admin eCONSULT or contact the surgery.