Please request by 10:30AM
- Home visits are reserved only for patients who as a result of their medical condition are unable to leave the house. The decision whether a home visit is appropriate is at the discretion of the visiting doctor who may call before visiting. Approximately 4 patients can be seen in the time it takes for the doctor to do 1 home visit so please only request this if you are house bound. Not having transport is not accepted as a reason to request a home visit.
- If you require a home visit telephone 01707 323355 or send a message to either surgery between 8.30am-10.30am.
- Only emergency visits should be requested after 10.30am.
- There is only one of the doctors doing visits each day and therefore we cannot accept requests for visits by a specified GP. If you have a preferred doctor and the problem is not urgent please try to arrange for transport/help to get into see your preferred doctor at the surgery in an advanced routine appointment.
- Acute In House Visiting Service (AIHVS) - This service is commissioned by East & North Herts CCG on behalf of GP practices in East and North Hertfordshire. They are a team of doctors and allied health care professionals who will treat house bound patients and provide updated patient notes back to the practice. We will inform you if this is the team who will be seeing you on that day.