1. Please complete an eCONSULT form for any admin and clinician related issues. We will get back to you by the end of the next working day, for a clinical issue. Our eCONSULT platform is open 8am until 6.30pm 5 days a week. The self help advice operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
2. If you do not have access to the internet or your would prefer you can still ring the Surgery and speak with our reception team who will then book the most appropriate telephone consultation with a member of the clinical team (Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist or Social Prescriber).
3. All doctor appointments are being intially managed over the phone however following this the clinician may ask you to attend either Hall Grove or Parkway Surgery for a face to face appointment. If you are unable to come down that day, an alternative appointment day and time will be offered.
4. Our Hot Room (For suspected Covid-19 patients and patients who have respiratory symptoms) remains open and patients will be called with a time to attend for a face to face examination during the day.
5. ALL admin requests are now being dealt with through our website. Please go to our website and click on the eConsult - Admin Help. The reason for this is to improve our phone access for patients who need clinical help.
6. We apologise for the long waits on the phone line, this is due to a number or reasons which include booking patients in for their flu and covid-19 boosters. We are working hard to answer and deal with your questions on the phone.
7. All long term chronic health conditions are being reviewed in our clinic (e.g Diabetes, COPD, Asthma etc). If you are due a review please either complete an Admin eCONSULT or contact the surgery.
8. We must remind all our registered patients about our Zero Tolerance Policy. Any form of abuse of any kind to NHS Staff will not be tolerated by the practice.