1. Please complete an eCONSULT form for any admin and clinician related issues. We will get back to you by the end of the next working day, for a clinical issue. Our eCONSULT platform is open 8am until 6.30pm 5 days a week. The self help advice operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you submit an eCONSULT and your clinical condition was to deteriorate please either ring the surgery or contact 111. For urgent on the day appointments it is best to ring the surgery.
2. If you do not have access to the internet or your would prefer you can still ring the Surgery and speak with our reception team who will then book the most appropriate telephone consultation with a member of the clinical team (Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist or Social Prescriber).
3. When booking your appointment you will be asked what your preference is, either a telephone consultation or a face to face appointment. All patients attending either Hall Grove or Parkway Surgery for a face to face appointment must wear a Face Mask. Please see our latest new sections for more information on why. You may be kindly asked to leave the premises, and wait outside for the doctor to call you in some instances.
4. We request that if you have a temperature, new cough or loss of smell/taste you inform the receptionist at the time of booking your appointment so that the initial consultation you have is a telephone consultation with a doctor/allied health care professional. The doctor will then decide the best course of action about where you should be seen.
5. Our Hot Room (For suspected Covid-19 patients and patients who have respiratory symptoms) remains open and patients will be called with a time to attend for a face to face examination during the day.
6. ALL admin requests are now being dealt with through our website. Please go to our website and click on the eConsult - Admin Help. The reason for this is to improve our phone access for patients who need clinical help.
7. We apologise for the long waits on the phone line, this is due to a number or reasons which include booking patients in for their flu and covid-19 boosters. We are working hard to answer and deal with your questions on the phone.
8. All long term chronic health conditions are being reviewed in our clinic (e.g Diabetes, COPD, Asthma etc). If you are due a review please either complete an Admin eCONSULT or contact the surgery.
9. We must remind all our registered patients about our Zero Tolerance Policy. Any form of abuse of any kind to NHS Staff will not be tolerated by the practice.